Primat Recruitment is recruiting for a Site Planner to join a multinational, world leader within the renewable energy sector.
The position is located in Plaudaniel, France, with a need to travel through to Lezardrieux, France. The role is provisionally listed as a 1 year duration, however there is a potential that the role may be extended until project completion which is expected in 2023.
The Site Planner will work in the Project Planning team during the Execution phase of the Saint-Brieuc Offshore Windfarm project. The main responsibilities of the Site Planner role are to support the Lead Project Planner in the development, follow-up and analysis of the Installation & Commissioning programme. The Site Planner will have a double line of reporting with the Construction Team and will support this team in relation to all site programme matters.
The Site Planner will support the Planning Team and Construction Team in the following key tasks:
- Development, follow-up and analysis of the detailed Installation & Commissioning programme, working with the Construction Team and the different Packages.
- Planning and monitoring of site daily activities, covering Installation and Commissioning works but also maintenance and certification of equipment, offshore inspection works, etc.
- Identification of programme issues and support to Construction Team in resolution and decision-making.
- Analysis, validation and integration of Contractors' programmes into the Project Programme.
- Interaction with Contractors' Planners.
- Understanding and analysis of the Critical Paths and floats of the Programme.
- Identification and highlighting of areas of concern and proposed mitigation actions.
- Production of standard and ad-hoc reports on a weekly and monthly basis in line with Project requirements
(Progress reports, S-Curves, etc.)
- Establishment and maintenance of good relationships with all Project team members ensuring fluent communication across the Project.
- Support to Contract Management team in Contractor's claims related to programme.
Qualifications, Training and Certificates
- Proven significant experience in Planning positions of EPC projects.
- Advanced level in Primavera P6.
- Advanced level in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) and MS Project.
- Experience in Offshore Wind projects during Installation & Commissioning phases.
- Understanding of a wide range of technical documents (drawings , specifications, etc.)
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
- Effective time management, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a flexible approach to work.
- Degree qualified (Engineering's degree) or equivalent qualifications / experience.
- Advanced level in English and French. Spanish would be a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to the different Project offices (Paris, London, etc.).