Primat Recruitment are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join our sister company for a provisional 12 month contract.
The Senior Finance Manager will manage a team of Financial Analysts and Accountants and will work on some significant statutory projects which result from several years of high acquisition activity within the Company.
You will work on a Full-Time basis but flexible working hours can be agreed. Key projects include (but not limited to) Legal Entity Rationalisation and the Management of the Statutory deadlines for a significant amount of legal entity accounts submissions.
Reporting directly to the UK Financial Controller and working as part of a fast-growing team consolidating UK workload into Aberdeen, you will help deliver key statutory accounting projects.
Key responsibilities are currently as follows but will vary by entity and over time:
- Manage the timeline of stat preparation / audit and subsequent submission of all stat accounts for y/e June 20.
- Working closely with legal and tax departments, lead the legal entity rationalisation program for finance targeting a significant reduction in entity numbers by June 2021
- Audit focal point for cross company disclosures / issues / recommendations.
- Ensuring Directors are aware of their obligations for submission of accounts.
Qualifications, Training and Certification
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in the accounting profession is preferred
- First-rate technical skills, with proven experience of success in closing legal entities
- Excellent project manager, with proven success in meeting challenging targets.
- People Management Experience