Worley Wind is currently looking for a Senior Consultant of EPCI and Project Management to be based in our Denmark office on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly experienced project manager with extensive relevant work experience on technically complex and high-value offshore wind projects.
- Have exceptional leadership, communication, and negotiation skills with proven ability to work on complex technical projects and leading multidisciplinary and culturally varied teams.
- Have documented experience with leading international offshore wind projects through development and construction and have extensive experience with offshore wind transport and installation.
- Have a thorough understanding of the value drivers in offshore wind projects.
- Have experience driving digitalization in large organizations.
Key aims and objectives:
- The position is to secure work with our expanding range of offshore wind clients
- Support client projects
- Develop the business within EPCI, WTG and project management
- Drive digitalization in Worley Offshore Wind Engineering
Prime responsibilities and duties:
- Lead a team of professionals to deliver offshore wind projects and work packages to meet the expectations of our clients
- In cooperation with the other offshore wind engineering department heads, develop the Worley offshore wind engineering offering
- Drive and support sales activities in cooperation with sales department
- MBA or master's degree in engineering combined with 8+ years of professional experience within the offshore wind industry
- PMI/PMP Certificate (or equivalent experience)
- Current and demonstrable experience with offshore wind development and correlated construction activities as well as project management principles.
- Good organizational skills and a structured working approach with an eye for details while at the same time keeping the large overview
- You will have and be able to demonstrate, a broad knowledge and understanding of the entire project lifecycle of an offshore windfarm development including construction, transport and installation.
- You will be adept in developing strong, strategic customer relations and thrive in a result driven culture to maximize the profile of the Company
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- An open-minded and cooperative personality always keeping in mind what is best for the project, the team and the company
- Possess a PMI/PMP certificate (or equivalent)
- Consultancy mindset and recent experience from the consultancy business is an advantage
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes and Skills:
- Must have solid communications skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety
- Delivery focused and committed to achieving project and company goals
- Flexible - able to comply and adapt to company or client requirements
- Ability to interact with management and personnel at all levels - a committed team player
- Confident and able to work on own initiative