Job Title: Plater
Ref No: 17492
Duration: 1 trip (3 weeks)
Start Date: 19/05/2021
Worley is currently recruiting for a Plater for CNOOC.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our offshore team on the Buzzard.
Key aims and objectives:
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent plating construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating/structural workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required,or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
All candidates should hold the following Qualifications & certification:
- 4-year Apprenticeship in Plating / Steel Fabrication / Structural Steel / Welding or NVQ Equivalent
- ECITB Plating Knowledge/Technical Test
- Approved Offshore Medical
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrate commitment to working safely at all times
- Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements
- Ability to work with other team members/disciplines and in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident and with an ability to work unsupervised and work on own initiative
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role.
*Certain benefits are not applicable to employees who reside outside of the UK
*As a people business we support flexible working and champion diversity and inclusion at all levels. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.