Job Title: Instrument Pipefitter
Ref No: 17543
Duration: 3 weeks
Start Date: 20/05/2021
Worley is currently recruiting for a Instrument Pipefitters for CNOOC
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our offshore team on the Buzzard.
Key aims and objectives:
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the instrument piping workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
All candidates should hold the following Qualifications & certification:
- MJI10 Training, must be current i.e. within previous 12 months or current TMJI10
- 4 Year Apprenticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent or City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in instrument pipefitting / instrumentation
- SBT01 or TSBT01 & 02 certification required
- Approved Offshore Medical
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrate commitment to working safely at all times
- Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements
- Ability to work with other team members/disciplines and in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident and with an ability to work unsupervised and work on own initiative
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role.
*Certain benefits are not applicable to employees who reside outside of the UK
*As a people business we support flexible working and champion diversity and inclusion at all levels. We offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.