Worley is currently looking for an HSE Advisor / Permit Specialist with experience in the permit to work systems to work on behalf of one of our clients in Oxford.
- Review the client's current system process/ procedure in line with site requirement and develop a fit for purpose 6.2 OIMS process/procedure.
- Review the clients appointed facilities management companies current procedures and documentation to ensure system alignment.
- Develop a fit for risk permit system with regards High risk/Low-risk areas
- Create updated permit templates
- Develop training packs in line with a new system to cover Area Reps/issuing Authority and key high-risk activity permit(s) process flow/life cycle
- Review training requirement in regards to high risk permitting such as Confined space/hot works/LV/HV & excavations
- Develop permit to work validation processes
- Drive the change management process.
- To ensure the existing gap analysis information is used to develop and implement a permit to work system that covers all pre-determined gaps
- To develop the permit template/paperwork
- To develop the required procedures
- To ensure the relevant working parties work collaboratively to implement the new permit to work system
- To manage the change management process.
- To develop training material to ensure permit authorises and acceptors are suitable trained to manage the system going forward.
- NEBOSH General certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be preferential.
- Has a good knowledge of management systems including ISO 45001:2008
- Has a good knowledge of permit to work systems
- Has a good knowledge of facilities management processes, maintenance requests and the management of contractors.